Why: We are changing the way healthcare is delivered.
How: We help pain-free athletes progress from beginner to mastery, in activities that bring them joy, i.e. we help them Return to Play, using a movement-focused, education-driven curriculum.
- Screen, Assess, Test, Re-Test
Usually this means the athlete will do a version of the Functional Movement Screen and/or our own core assessment. An assessment can also include NeuroKinetic Therapy.
- Thoughtful Exercise Selection and Programming
For a complete look at our programming, check out our Movement Manifesto and a few sample programs.
- We do the majority of our sessions in private or semi-private (2 – 4 athletes) classes.
- The majority of our sessions are 30 minutes but some are 60 minutes long.
- We do some distance coaching, but people progress most quickly if we spend time with them in person.
- Each athlete has their own program